Introduction

Welcome, I hope that you find this uplifting, intriguing, and it helps you grow in your faith as well.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 4 Lesson Post

Again, I apologize that the post is so late....After reading the lesson, I was exhausted so I went to bed and figured I would finish posting when my grand-daughter took her nap today.

Complainging will just keep the cycle going, I can say that going through this lesson, I am not sure if what I am doing is consider complaining.... I think for me its a desire to improve and trying to find a way to improve my situation.... be it asking God for help, seeking advice from friends and relatives.....I lay out the problem and then ask for help with it.... is it complaining if you feel like your not getting anywhere with the problem and still seeking a solution?

If we look at the laundry situation, I can admit that there is complaining about the amount but I am doing it and its getting less and less. But the feeling of being alone in all my endeavors.... and feeling like I have no one to depend on...... is that really complaining? I know that God is there for me and that He provides for and I am thankful for all that He does for me and I don't expect Him to just give me a life of luxury.... not that it wouldn't be nice but that's not the way it works.

Is doubting yourself but asking for help complaining? These are the questions I have after this lesson. I have prayed and know that God will respond. I have faith that He will provide me with what ever it is He wants me to have as well as what is best for me.

I also am looking forward to the next lesson, maybe it will shed some light on the questions I am having.

No comments:

Post a Comment