Introduction

Welcome, I hope that you find this uplifting, intriguing, and it helps you grow in your faith as well.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Week 1 Day 5

Well, I did lesson 5 today.... I have aknowledged my complaining ways and have asked for repentance....

I have been able to catch myself and redirect myself from complaining about some things.....

I have been choosing to have a positive attitude towards my day. I have also chosen to stand up for myself instead of just grumbling about how people are treating me. I have received some grief from this step but I have also given myself a more positive attitude about how I have handled letting others know that I will no longer allow them to treat me badly.


I am finding my voice and asking God to use it for His purpose..... I can't wait to start week 2 "With a Thankful Attitude" Realizing the amount of complaining, the things in which I complained about did have a negative outlook on my day as well as my attitude. I can say that I'm tired of a complaining way of life and look forward to the change to a thankful attitude with a positive outlook on my day as well as my attitude...... It will be so great to aknowledge God's blessings for me and trusting that He will provide for me as well as what is best for me......

Hope that you are able to chose a positive attitude for your day and life..............I am extremely happy about knowing that I can chose my attitude, that it is not just something that happens to me.


See you in Week 2 Day 1..................."With a Thankful Attitude" and heart.........

No comments:

Post a Comment