Introduction

Welcome, I hope that you find this uplifting, intriguing, and it helps you grow in your faith as well.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 5 Catchup Time

I want to apologize that I was unable to post yesterday....I didn't even get to do my study time..... However, my day was filled with joy.... I watch my grand-daughter while her parents work. Yesterday, however, we went to her great- grandparents house and spent the day in the pool. By the time her mother came and picked her up Nonnie was plum wore out and ready for bed.

So I will work on yesterday's lesson and maybe try to fit in today's if not then I will just continue with it a day at a time.... It was a good day to be a Nonnie and have fun with my grand-daughter......

She is now in bed and its my alone time to do what I want for me............Will post lesson information when complete.....

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment