Introduction

Welcome, I hope that you find this uplifting, intriguing, and it helps you grow in your faith as well.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Morning

Good Morning,

I want to start this day with a thankfull heart. Praise the Lord for what He has done for me. After reading part of Chapter 1, I fell asleep and started dreaming about changing my attitude. It was a good and peaceful sleep. I will post my thoughts about Chapter 1 later. It is Father's day, so let me start by telling God Happy Father's Day, because He is the father of all things great and small. I need to go wish my father a Happy Father's Day too.

I have a wonderful outlook for the day and look forward to seeing the change in my life as I go thru this day. For I know that God has opened my heart to receive the changes I want and need that will give me the life he has planned for me.

Hope all Father's have a great Father's Day and remember we chose our attitudes...........I will post more on this later.

Thank you Lord, for this new day and new way of looking at life thru Your Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment